JOINING THE CLUB
People eligible for membership shall be anyone interested in the promotion, restoration, preservation, and enjoyment of the Ford Mustang. To become a member of the Club, a person must fill out the required Membership Application, pay the required annual dues, agree to be bound by the Club’s Bylaws and Code of Conduct, and agree to support the meetings and events of the club.
All applications are reviewed by the Membership Chairman to ensure that required information has been provided, then the Membership Chairman presents each application to the Board of Directors for their consideration and approval. Upon acceptance, each new member shall be issued a membership identification card by the Membership Chairman of the corporation.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU JOIN
- Annual dues shall be $20.00 per year and are nonrefundable. Annual membership dates are determined based on the date the membership is accepted or renewed.
- A Membership to the club includes the person submitting the application and his/her legally recognized spouse and his/her dependent children under the age of sixteen (16). Children over the age of sixteen (16) shall be required to have their own membership to receive the benefits provided to members.
- Annual dues may be increased or decreased upon a majority vote of the Board of Directors. Any adjustment in dues will only become effective upon a member’s renewal date.
- The membership of any regular member can be terminated upon determination by the Board of Directors, or a committee designated to make such determination, that the member has failed in a material and serious degree to observe the Code of Conduct governing this corporation as promulgated by the Board from time to time.
HOW TO JOIN
- Completed Application for Membership and Code of Conduct forms or Apply Online
- Annual Dues. Make check payable to Bay Area Mustangs, Inc.
Click on the links below for Membership Application Documents
Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct is how all members of Bay Area Mustangs are expected to conduct themselves. Therefore, we have all agreed that...
- Be Kind and Courteous. We are all club members, and we want to have fun in a welcoming environment. We trat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
- Make differences into strengths. We can find strength in diversity. Different people have different perspectives on issues, and that can be valuable for solving problems or generating new ideas. We will focus on understanding, resolving, and learning from our differences.
- No Hate Speech or Bullying. We will all do our part to make sure everyone feels safe and welcome. Bullying or slanderous remarks of any kind, or any medium (verbally or in writing), can be harmful to the reputation of the club or its Board and members. It isn't allowed and will not be tolerated.
- We are a different kind of car club. Our goal is to join people together who love and appreciate their Mustangs. We intend to do this by creating an atmosphere in which car enthusiasts can build friendships, share ideas, and expand their overall knowledge.
- Membership is a privilege - Be Aware. Many events and functions held by the club have the opportunity for sponsorship, so we will always remember the importance of representing our club well. People notice both positive and negative actions.
Members will report any inappropriate behavior to a Board Member for follow up action. Any violation of these Codes of Conduct by any member will be investigationd, discussed and an appropriate course of action will be taken by the Board of Directors, which may include a reprimand, suspension or revocation of membership.
BAM! Membership Application
If you want to be around others that agree with the Code of Conduct along with the current Bylaws, CLICK HERE to download the Bay Area Mustangs Application. Print, sign and bring it with you to our next gathering.